with this policy, we provide you with the information required by privacy regulation (in particular, art. 13 of the General Regulation on Data Protection, the so-called GDPR) to explain what kind personal data processing we carry out when you consult this site or otherwise take advantage of our services.
- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The Data Controller is B&T S.p.A. (Tax and VAT no. 00903510402), Via Due Ponti no. 9, 47120, Forlì (FC) Italy (“Data Controller”).
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
- by mail, to the address specified in the previous point.
- by email: email@example.com;
- by certified email address (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone: +39 0543/1917400;
- by fax: +39 0543/1917420.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We process your data using computer and telematic means and we protect them thanks to the adoption of adequate security measures, as required by the prevailing regulations and, in particular, by the GDPR.
- WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
Our staff process the personal data collected, on the basis of specific instructions we have given about the purpose and methods of each processing activity.
The data processors that we have appointed are also recipients of the data collected following your visiting the Website. You can ask us for the relevant list by contacting us at the addresses indicated in paragraph 2.
- WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS? FOR WHAT PURPOSES? ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR HOW LONG?
- Navigation data
Some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the navigation of web sites are acquired by computer systems that allow the operation of the Website. Although these data are not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, they may allow users to be identified - by their very nature and through processing and association with data held by third parties. For example, these include IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, the unique addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and browser used.
Make the Website you are visiting and the services that we, B&T S.p.A., offer through it accessible and secure.
Our legitimate interest (as stated in the GDPR).
We delete the navigation data immediately after processing: they are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility if there are computer crimes against the Website or the Data Controller: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than three days.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
You can send us optional, explicit and voluntary communications by using the contact forms on the Website or by writing an email to the addresses indicated on the Website itself: this involves the subsequent acquisition of the data you have communicated (such as your email address) and, of course, involves that you authorise us to send you any answers.
Respond to or otherwise follow up your requests.
The provision of the services you have requested from us or the provision of the response, as the case may be.
The time required to fulfil your request and, in any case, as permitted by current legislation.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user (to receive communications for marketing and/or sales promotion purposes)
In case of explicit request and simultaneous provision of consent by the data subject, the data collected by the Data Controller may be used to send email communications containing the catalogue of products promoted through the Website.
In case of express and optional provision of consent, the data collected may be transferred to Dorelan points of sale (shops that sell products on the Website), referring to companies belonging to the B&T S.p.A. group, or to third parties, for the purpose of letting them send you information of a commercial nature.
However, in any communication, the user is reminded that he/she can revoke consent at any time and without any formality being required. Data are erased upon request of the data subject.
Carry out the requested service.
The provision of the services you have requested from us.
The period required for the provision of the service requested, unless the data subject requests their deletion.
Cookies are pieces of information stored through your browser when you visit a Website on any device (such as a computer or smartphone). Each cookie contains several data (e.g. the name of the server from which it originates, a numeric identifier, etc.), may remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
Technical cookies make the Website usable and functional (i.e. those strictly necessary to ensure its correct functionality); profiling cookies improve and optimise it (others optimise performance to provide you with a better experience or allow the acquisition of statistics on the use of the Website, such as analytical cookies, or allow you to display customised advertising, such as actual profiling cookies).
The legitimate interest for technical cookies and consent for profiling cookies.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS “DATA SUBJECT”
B&T S.p.A. guarantees that you, as a "data subject" in accordance with the prevailing legislation, will be able to exercise at any time the rights provided under the GDPR in relation to the data processing activities carried out.
You can exercise these rights by notifying B&T S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller (our contact details are indicated in paragraph 2).
What are these rights and what do they involve?
- You can find out whether or not we process your personal data; if we process them, you can access them in full or even obtain a copy (right of access, art. 15 of the GDPR).
- You can request the correction of inaccurate personal data or their integration if incomplete (right to rectification, art. 16 of the GDPR).
- You may request the deletion of personal data in some cases, as provided in art. 17 of the GDPR (Right to erasure or ‘right to be forgotten’).
- You may apply for the limitation of data processing in certain cases, as provided in art. 18 of the GDPR.
- You can request data portability (i.e. request and receive the personal data concerning you and processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided; art. 20 of the GDPR).
- You may object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes (art. 21 of the GDPR).
Right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that the processing of your personal data through this Website breaches the Regulation provisions, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (for Italy, the Italian Data Protection Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it), under art. 77 of the GDPR, or the right to an effective judicial remedy against a controller or processor (art. 79 of the GDPR).
- HOW DO WE INFORM YOU ABOUT COOKIES?
We store any provision of user's consent thanks to a technical cookie, which will expire after 12 months. We inform you both through the short policy (banner displayed until you provide your consent or opt-out, as we explain in the paragraph "How to disable cookies?") and through this extended policy. In addition, below are the links to third parties' privacy policies, also for the purposes of opting out (when directly available through them).
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
General types of cookies used in the Website
Analytical cookies (third-party cookies): these are used for aggregate analysis of visits to the Website, using a third-party service.
Profiling cookies (third-party cookies): are used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web, using a third-party service.
Cookies used in the Website
Third-party cookies: cookies provided by the third parties listed below are used in the Website together with links to their relevant privacy policies (also for opting out):
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (for disabling them - opt-out);
- Google Inc.: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and http://www.google.com/settings/ads (for disabling profiling based on Google ads);
- DoubleClick (Google Inc.): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=it;
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation and https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
Browser control: Common browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but you can change this at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones, and is a generally supported feature.
Therefore, cookies can easily be turned off or disabled by accessing your browser options or preferences and generally you can choose to opt-out only of third-party cookies; in general, these options will only affect that browser and that device, unless you have options to merge preferences across different devices. Specific instructions can be found on the browser's options or help page. Disabling technical cookies, however, may affect the full and/or proper operation of several sites, including this Website.
Normally, the browsers most commonly used today:
- offer the "Do not track" option, which is supported by some (but not all) websites. In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain navigation data;
- offer the option of anonymous or incognito navigation: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and the navigation history will not be saved, but the navigation data will still be acquired by the manager of the visited website;
- allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but when you re-visit a website, they are usually installed if this possibility is not blocked.
We provide links to the support pages of most popular browsers (with instructions on how to disable cookies on those browsers):
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie);
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- Safari (iOS)( https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 );
- Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it; Android e iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=it).
Third-party cookies: third-party cookies may be disabled either in the manner described above or by referring to each third party (following the links indicated in the previous paragraph).
Online tools: Finally, please note that from the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ it is possible not only to acquire further information on cookies, but also to check the installation of several cookies on your bowser/device and, where supported, also to disable them.
4/28/2021 6:49:53 AM